Monday, November 12, 2012

SUPERHERO BIRTHDAY PARTY

October is now our craziest month with both kids birthdays!  We had a combined superhero party with just family and it was just perfect!  Pretty nice and easy!  Jett of course had to be the Hulk and Blakely superhero girl!  Thanks Tiff for the invite!

Scott is their real life superhero saving them from any more pics by me!

All of our cute nieces and nephews that live in town came dressed as the cutest lil superheros ever!  I have a nephew that loves to play in my garage so we decided to make it a kid zone since our garage is enormous!  Scott cleaned it and put the bounce house up in their and it was perfect to entertain our lil guests.   

Of course Daddy had to get them a matching truck like his as their birthday present and they have never been the same since.  Best present ever!  Jett even loves it more than Blakely and we are always taking rides until it snowed around the whole neighborhood.  
 And all the little tikes had to take a ride in it!  So safe I know, but how cute is this?!?
 Modern Cake killed it like always with their cakes and I think that was the best part of the whole night!  Seeing Jett destroy his cake!  What a mess of cuteness.








 The setup in the garage for the kids!


 My 94 year old Grandma that Blakely loves so dearly.  She told me the other day that she needs to go to heaven cuz she's so old...  

 My kids were of course spoiled by family and it was a great night to celebrate Blakely turning 4 and Jett the big 1!  I can't believe it!  Thanks to our families for helping!

0 comments:

THE BELL FAMILY

Blog Archive