Monday, October 29, 2012

LAKE POWELL OCT. 2012

 I finally made it back to my heaven.  Lake Powell!  Scott's job makes our summers pretty crazy and I can't believe I had missed this place for 7 summers!  Thanks Vivint and the Dakota office!  It felt so good to come home.  So many good memories here with great college friends who were always so nice to take me.  

 I wake boarded every morning and night and tubed my lil heart out!  Just what this mama needed!  The weather was amazing and just how I remembered.


 Its even better when you have family and great friends to go with!  Thanks so much for letting us tag along!
 4 girls on a tube never really ends well, but it was so worth the giggles.
Until next year.  I have got to make this a yearly tradition!

0 comments:

THE BELL FAMILY

Blog Archive