Monday, October 29, 2012

SUPERHERO BABIES



 With both kids birthday's a week apart in October, I knew it was going to get crazy so I started planning.  We had a family Superhero birthday party on a Sunday and then Blakely had her own Halloween themed birthday where she was able to invite some neighbor friends over.  It was a crazy week and I'm glad it over, but I think they made the cutest superhero's ever!
 Good thing I only needed 5 minutes to snap some pics of them for a birthday card cuz daddy was done and saved them.  

And of course my favorite designer Tiff was able to come up with the cutest card ever!  I can't believe I now have a 4 and 1 year old!   
Blakely is obsessed with being a doctor so of course for Halloween we found her the cutest doctor costume on a dance website to wear to her friend party!  Doctor by day and superhero by night!

0 comments:

THE BELL FAMILY

Blog Archive