Sunday, November 3, 2013

BLAKELY IS 5!!!

 At Pirate's Cove one night I had to snap some pics of her.  She is growing up way too fast and I can't believe she is 5 now.  Every pic she posed herself and didn't want me to help her at all.  I let her do what she wanted and it was a good 5 minute photo shoot.  Blakely may you always stay innocent and sweet but keep the sass a little.  You're so special and I can't wait to see what becomes of you.  You are always caring and giving to others and always aim to please.  Happy 5th my girl.






1 comments:

Heather said...

Great pictures Chelsey! I hope Blakely had a great birthday! I'm Heather and I was hoping you could answer a quick question about your blog! Please email me when you get a free moment at Lifesabanquet1(at)gmail(dot)com :-)

THE BELL FAMILY

Blog Archive