Saturday, October 9, 2010

Scarlet's Blessing Day

I finally got my wish this week and got to meet my niece Scarlet!  We blessed her last Sunday and had a wonderful meal and gathering at my parent's after.  It truly was the perfect day and we couldn't love her more!  She is truly a blessing and I'm so excited I get to experience motherhood with my only sister and we both have girls!  This is the 5th granddaughter for my parents!  No boys allowed obviously.
I couldn't resist taking pics of all the darling kids and people that came to support Blake and Mikelle on this special day!  Who would have thought we would have the babies with the dark hair with all these blondies running around!
My parents did such a great job hosting and Blake and Mikelle are the perfect parents!


Watch out Blakely gives the best "tongue" kisses lately.  You might get more than you bargained for!
My parents have the best tramp and the kids... and adults loved it!
Don't you just want to cuddle her up?!?

My Grandma who is 93 enjoying her posterity.  My favorite cousin Evan with Blakely!
All my beautiful girl cousins that are so darling!  We were so happy we were there for this truly special day.

"For this child I prayed; and the Lord hath given me my petition which I asked of him."
1 Samuel 1:27

2 comments:

Southern Belle said...

That trampoline IS awesome!! What a cute family and cute little new baby! I love Blakely's dress! I don't know where you find all these adorable little clothes that look like adult clothes! I love them! You are such a good photographer too, how fun that all of your little girl's pictures and memories from growing up are professional photographs!!

~Conradis~ said...

What a cute cute cute family! Welcome baby scarlet and congrats with the blessing! Your family is truly beautiful!

THE BELL FAMILY

Blog Archive