Monday, July 19, 2010

BEACH...

Every time I go to visit my sister in CA I'm convinced that I was meant to live on the beach.  Ok I'm dramatic, but seriously!  It's perfect!  The world just gets sweeter at the beach and when I'm with my sister who is about to have a baby girl any day!  We had to get in some time together before the big arrival that we all have been anxiously waiting for.  
Uncle Blake is the busiest guy I know, but got off work early to come play at the beach one night!  Thanks Blake!  A perfect Friday night.  They had fun building sand castles and being silly.  
Blakely and her new boyfriend.  They got a little thirsty so when all else fails, just let them chug mommy's diet coke.  Already obsessed with boys... I wonder where she gets that from!  But if they are this cute, I don't mind!  Oh don't worry we went to the beach every day!!!
She is so girly she doesn't like to get anything on her hands.  Maybe that's why she is such a picky eater cuz if something gets on her hand she is done.  Got to love it!  
I can't even express how in love I am with her.  Scott promises that if he is ever done with his job, that we will move to CA!  I hope that happens so I can be at the beach and enjoy it any day I want!
My sis is due any day!  The sun was starting to go down so I had to get a silhouette of her darling baby bump!  I can't wait to meet this little angel.  
We worked on the nursery a little bit and this picture doesn't even do it justice!  All the details are to die for in this room!  But I'm so glad I got in a quick visit to see Mikelle and can't wait for my next trip to CA to meet my niece!  

10 comments:

Rach Williams said...

Hi Chelsea. I just got working internet so I just now saw your blog comment. Yeah that we found each other's blogs. Ok, oh my goodness... how cute is your little girl and that she wears her "bling" even at the beach. She is to die for darling... and that pink crib!?!? OMG, hahaha. Glad to see that you're having a good summer. See ya in the Fall!

Hailey Smoot Kandell said...

cant wait for kell's baby to be born. how fun. miss you.

Amber Lynn said...

so so fun.. love the pictures..whens the next time your goign to be in Utah

Hollie and Luke said...

Ahh so jealous!! But so glad to have you back!!! I'm going to need a full photo shoot of Mikelle's baby by the way!!!! I am dying to see such perfection!!! Miss ya, see ya soon!!

The Petersons said...

How exciting for Mikelle!!! I bet you can't wait for her little girl to come too! That's going to be a cute baby for sure! I miss ya Chels and it looks like we will be home in September...not doing post season and I'm pretty happy about that! :)

Andrea said...

I want to live there too! Blakely's swim suits are so adorable!

jillian said...

ok so gay....we were in ca at the same time!!!! we totally could have hung out! super lame! very cute pics. i know how you love the beach!!! you look seksi!! loves.

Natalie said...

I hope your sis has had her baby by now! So fun! Love all the beach pics...you and Blakely are so gorgeous! Lets get together again soon!

Colby and Steph Stringham said...

Thanks so much Chels! We are so excited! And SOOO excited for Mikell too... Our moms have been talking back and forth about all this baby stuff! We saw your cute parents at the James Taylor concert, so it was fun to be able to tell your mom! Blakely is seriously the cutest little thing! You are going to have to come up with cute, creative things for a boy now. Cause there is NOTHING! Hope you guys are doing good! xoxo

~Conradis~ said...

Adorable pictures, I LOVE that you guys always go to the beach, I think you would go even as often if your sis didn't live there!

THE BELL FAMILY

Blog Archive