Tuesday, May 18, 2010

PORTLAND

After not seeing Scott for a couple of weeks I decided that it was time to pack up and move to Portland for the summer!  My mom was nice enough to make the 11 hour drive with me.  We only made two stops for gas along the way and I think our bladders were more relieved then anything when we finally made it!  It's beautiful here and we are adjusting to our summer life.  This was my view yesterday while getting an amazing pedicure for my bday with Jani.  Downtown is awesome and so much to do here! 
Girls and their babies.  She gives the best kisses!  And do you see those amazing curls?!?  Just a little water and gel and who would have thought that my baby had some curl with my stick straight hair.  Gosh, she really does have everything of her dads!  

Mother's day was perfect!  So glad it was on a Sunday so we could actually see Scott!  We went to the park and hung out as a family!  
Blakely loves water and these fountains are everywhere at our apt.  So happy to be with daddy.  

We had a barbecue on Sunday!  The great thing about the summer is all the amazing wives.  Especially when I get to hang out with 3 of my sister in laws everyday!
Blakely is loving getting so much attention.  Hmm I wonder where she gets that from!  And if you don't pay her attention, she will come interrupt your conversation and do something cute to get your attention.
Aubree and Blakely showed up in matching outfits!
Our little Portland "tree hugger."  She fits right in here! ha ha
Blakely got a new bubble machine and yells "bubbles bubbles" all day!
Jani took me to get an amazing pedicure for my birthday!  Thanks to my family out here for making my birthday so special and all the amazing gifts.
Welcome to Portland!  

6 comments:

Jen Herem said...

happy birthday! portland looks amazing.. my sis just moved back from there so no more visits for me. :(

I have stick straight hair too and nixen has ringlets when it's long! so cute..

The Petersons said...

It looks beautiful! I love the northwest! :) Blakely's curls are so cute too!!! Glad you had a fun birthday too!

Sarah Pugmire said...

Wow so much to say! First, I'm so happy you're in Portland, cuz I'll come see you for sure!! Second, I had no idea your sis was pregnant!! Congrats to her! Third, I hope you had a great birthday and I'm glad mothers day was fun! And Finally, Blakley is the cutest like always!!

Danielle said...

Yea for Portland! I'm so glad you are there and getting settled. I love you girl!

~Conradis~ said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! Good Luck in Portland, looks beautiful!

Unknown said...

hmmmm....blakely is getting so old now. i wonder when baby number 2 will be coming around...

THE BELL FAMILY

Blog Archive