Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Family Fun!

This Labor Day weekend Scott's dad surprised us at our doorstep and came in town to golf and have some fun! One day we went up to Park City and the boys couldn't get enough of the rollercoaster!
Then we went and took the Conference Center Tour and hung out downtown! It was cold, but felt so nice for a change!
Only one boy crashed on the Alpine Slide! Pretty successful I would have to say!
This picture says it all! Like father like son. They both didn't know that the other one was making an ugliest face. When I say cheese this is what I get with these two! It's scary how alike they are! Thanks Papa Bell for coming in town! We had a blast and can't wait for the holidays!

6 comments:

Melissa said...

How fun! Scott and his dad are two peas in a pod. I love how close you are with your in laws. Very cute post!

Melissa said...

I tagged you read my blog Love ya!

Hailey Smoot Kandell said...

How fun. Cannot wait for this weekend and your showering!!

Natalie said...

Looks like a ton of fun! You're crazy about liking the cold weather though! I want it to stay warm for a little while longer :)

Unknown said...

What a fun weekend! I miss Utah so much! scott cracks me up!

~Conradis~ said...

Oh so much fun!!! I am jealous!!! I love it! You look amazing as always! And scary how father like son or son like father! I love the Fall and it's finally here!

THE BELL FAMILY

Blog Archive