Saturday, August 24, 2013

Day at the Park

 We really enjoyed going on summer runs this year together and would usually find ourselves at a park.  I had one of those days where I realized my kids were growing up too fast so I brought my camera along to capture our day to day activities.  

 This girl is just so easy going and special.  Always happy no matter what and Jett is happy if he keeps busy!  Wow this kid loves to be outside playing and doing anything involving water.



 He falls about 50 times a day and it doesn't slow him down.  He gets right back up usually and is after it all over again.  As soon as the splash pad turned on for the day, you bet he was in the water and soaking wet before I even knew it.  




This is Jett in his element.  He loves water and I love to see him smile so usually he wins and he is wet most of the day.

0 comments:

THE BELL FAMILY

Blog Archive