Thursday, September 13, 2012

4th of July

4th of July is my favorite holiday!  My brother and his darling family of 4 girls usually comes in town and Blakely is in girl heaven!  This year was no exception.  We flew home from AR to celebrate with family and so glad we did.  We went up to Idaho to see extended family and loved every second.  The day of we all got up early for the parade.  The kids were too die for in their red, white, and blue.  
f
Jett and Maggie are two weeks apart and are heavenly babies!  
My brother Zach (my stand in pretend husband in the summers) is the cutest college boy with all his nieces and one nephew!  I bought Blakely's outfit when she was 1 thinking it would fit for that 4th....  Well it finally fits two years later!  
I'm a horse lover so my favorite thing is always the horses and to see Blakely excited!  She loves collecting candy, but didn't eat one piece.
Later in the afternoon we headed up to Ashton, Idaho to the ranch where my dad grew up.  All my favorite memories are here.  Growing up it was heaven snowmobiling in the winter, and exploring in the summer on the four wheeler.
I caught this sweet picture of my Grandpa and Blakely.  Worth framing!!!  What a sweet, impressive man!
Yep she pretty much is the coolest thing.
We had dinner up at the ranch provided by my aunt and uncle and it was called a milk jug dinner.  Jett was a dream and so good that whole trip!
She always brings me flowers and I love it!  
Since we are Finnish, the boys and little girls even tried a SAUNA.  Jumping in the water is a lot easier than when I was little and forced to jump in it in the dead of winter!
We enjoyed family and food as the sun started to go and what incredible views!
I pulled Blakely out of the water cuz I could see the sun going down and I love shooting at sunset!  Threw her dress on and caught some pics of my kids that I will always cherish of my favorite place on earth.  Lots of memories and glad I got to show my kids!
He is such a stud!  And what would the 4th be without amazing fireworks!  My brother and Grandpa built this large pile of branches and put fireworks in it and we had the best show!  

Blakely asks for her cousins all the time.  Maybe one day they won't live 1,000 miles away.
Until next year my favorite holiday!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

love to get them somewhere quiet and get those cute little swimsuits off I would make them feel soooooooooo good

THE BELL FAMILY

Blog Archive