Tuesday, January 19, 2010

California


If you haven't noticed, we can't sit still for long.  We love spontaneous trips, especially when they are to CA to visit my sis and brother in law that we rarely see!  This was the only rainy day in Balboa.  The rest of the time we weren't complaining!

Blakely had a lot of firsts on this trip!
First time to the beach and she loved it!  She makes strangers her friends wherever we go.
I'm trying to find a way to move there permanently.



Blakely is so curious and smart.  She walked up to two strangers and held her arms up and they picked her up and had a good chat for a while.  It's hard to resist her... just ask her dad.


They have so much to do their for kids!  She also got to go to a petting zoo!  They had a huge section with bunnies and guinea pigs running around that you could feed.  It was awesome! Thanks Kell!

My sis and I if you can't tell!

First horseback ride!  She just sat there so I think she liked it!


Ummm attack of the goats... next time I won't feed them!


One morning we met my cousin Alisa and her family at Pretend City for kids!  They have a mini grocery store, fire station, etc. for kids.  Here Blakely is flirting with Von!

Another reason to move there... my cousin Alisa!

Miss Blakely showing off her dance moves on stage!

So Blake and Scott chose to go to this aviation thing where you are pretend flying jets!  They loved it, but Mikelle and I didn't enjoy waiting for two hours!  Want to be pilots!
Thanks for the amazing times!

7 comments:

casey.chelsea.cali said...

You guys are spontaneous! What a fun trip!! I love Blakley's shirt in the pictures at the petting zoo. Very cute!

Brady and Lauren said...

That looks like so much fun, and I'm glad you git so spend time with your sister. There can never be too many trips to visit California.

Callie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Callie said...

What a fun trip, I'm glad you got to spend time with your sis and cousin! I love that picture of Blakely on the horse, so cute! She is beautiful!

jillian said...

fun for you! we are going on monday and i am SOOO excited.

J.Frey said...

Looks like you guys had fun! And so nice to get away from this Utah weather! I would move there too if I could.

~Conradis~ said...

You are right, every time I get on I swear you are somewhere else!!! Good for you guys! And she is such a doll! Need I say more?

THE BELL FAMILY

Blog Archive