Tuesday, December 15, 2009

WINTER WONDERLAND


Wow the holidays came fast this year!  I'm loving this time of year even though it has been so freezing cold at our house and even more now that I can share it with her.
P.S. I have sold out of beanies and will start taking orders again on December 29th.  Thanks to all of those who have bought them and I hope you love them.
I purchased this beanie from totswithstyle.com
They are pricey but I'm obsessed with keeping her head warm so had to get one!

She carries these two ball ornaments around the house with her almost all day so I had to snag an image.


On Sunday the snow dumped at our house so I bundled Blakely up and my twinners went snow blowing together.  She of course loved just being with her daddy.

At times I'm sad cuz she doesn't look a thing like me, but then I just fall in love with those big brown eyes and long eyelashes every time she poses for me.

This picture has a story... Scott went to give her a bath so I came upstairs to find them playing in her room with him wearing my headband!  Had to snag a picture of my twinners.

For me (Things Blakely loves)
Go in my closet and pull down all my shoes and workout clothes that she can get her hands on
Play in our big tub without water when I'm getting ready
Carry her baby with her up her slide and push the baby down
Fav words:  mama, uh-oh, NO, dog, snow, dad, yeah
Loves when her dad throws her up in the air onto the big bed
Loves for mom to sing: the wheels on the bus, twinkle, snowman, popcorn
Laughs at anything daddy does
Loves to sit in her chair like a big girl and watch a movie with a sippy
Gives anything that is soft hugs and is the best french kisser


5 comments:

Hailey Smoot Kandell said...

oooh blakely. so big!

J.Frey said...

Her eyes are to die for! What a beautiful baby girl! Merry Christmas!

Jason and Amy said...

omg that pic of scott and blakely with the headbands is THE. SWEETEST. THING. EVER! You HAVE to blow that pic up huge.

The Petersons said...

I love her brown eyes! She is a beautiful little girl! I love the daddy daughter pictures. They are so precious and they are totally twinners! :)

jillian said...

samesies...berkeley is a clone of todd and looks nothing like me! i know how you feel.

THE BELL FAMILY

Blog Archive