Saturday, May 23, 2009

CUPCAKES ANYONE...

SO MY FRIEND HAILEY IS THE CUPCAKE QUEEN AND GOT ME ADDICTED!  MY SIS IN LAW JANI HAS ALSO BECOME ADDICTED AND WE FOUND THE CUTEST PLACE IN HOUSTON THAT INSPIRED US!!!

WE WANT TO OPEN UP A CUPCAKE SHOP IN UTAH WHERE YOU CAN THROW SHOWERS/PARTIES!  GREAT IDEA RIGHT... IT WAS DARLING AND IT'S MY NEW DREAM OF THE WEEK... CAME HOME AND PITCHED THE IDEA TO SCOTT AND HE SAID "SOUNDS LIKE A BIG MONEY MAKER CHELSEY... WE WILL SEE WHAT YOU COME UP WITH NEXT WEEK."  BOYS!!!  I SWEAR I WILL MAKE ONE OF THE THOUSAND IDEAS COME TRUE!
BUT WE ATE A GOOD CUPCAKE THAT WILL SUFFICE FOR NOW...

JUST ONE PICTURE OF THE DIVA AT THE POOL!

10 comments:

~Conradis~ said...

Okay, I think it's a great idea, and I love the shower ideas etc... Besides that, love the pic of the little Diva at the pool!

J.Frey said...

I think that's a great idea! It would be so fun to have little parties in a cute little shop! I say go for it!

Natalie said...

I like that idea!

casey.chelsea.cali said...

I too think it's a great idea. Utah needs one of those!! And I am really excited you found this CUTE place. I will be sure to visit it the next time I go down to Houston. Was it closer to where you are or more north??

OH and your diva is looking cuter and cuter:)

Lisa said...

That shop is adorable! I think you should open a little shop like that ... it would be a hit! You could even do all sorts desserts and gourmet chocolates.

Kozlowski Family said...

You should totally open up a cupcake shop. It would do so well in Utah with all of the showers and parties people throw. Your little Diva is getting so big. She's adorable!

The Petersons said...

I think it's a great idea! I'll go in on that with you!!! Haha! Hope you're doing well!

Colby and Steph Stringham said...

Chels! Do you live in TX? Colb and I are moving to Houston next month!!

Amber Lynn said...

are you kidding me, I say go for it!!! if you and hailey but your heads together, it will be the cutest place ever!! then when you make your millions you can open one up here in idaho so I can have a taste of the sweetness!!

Jennifer @ Mom Spotted said...

Wow! I want to start a cupcake business too if it can look like that! WOW!

THE BELL FAMILY

Blog Archive