Tuesday, March 31, 2009

4 Years ago...


This is Scott and I 4 years ago in Lake Tahoe.  Once we saw snow on the ground here we had to get out into the sun so we headed off to visit my brother and his cute family!

This is us now... We were laughing cuz yes our lives have changed, but not that much!  We are still best friends and having a blast having a daughter and being able to take her on trips.  

We were able to do a lot of things while we were there.  Shopping, eating out, and Blakely even went golfing for the first time and loved it.  She loved it so much that she fell asleep sitting up on the cart and slept for a good half hour going over bumps and everything.  Love my angel...

Blakely loves to be thrown in the air...  Lake Tahoe was sunny and beautiful!  I love how it goes sand, water, and then snow in the picture.
This is my darling niece that smothered Blakely the whole time!  She was a great helper!  In the first picture she was putting on a concert for me.  She knows every word to Leona Lewis Bleeding Love!  It's hilarious how much she gets into it!  Blakely loves to stand!  We might have a walker before she crawls!

My brother's cute family!  Thanks for being the best hosts ever!  You have the best meals when you visit.  We love you and Lake Tahoe!!!

7 comments:

Hailey Smoot Kandell said...

Love it! How fun Brock's family is so cute!

Lisa said...

Blakely is so cute! I love that picture of you and her in the air!

Lisa said...

P.S. Chels you are such a cute Mom! You can tell how much you adore little Blakely. It is so cute!

Natalie said...

Such cute pics! It's so nice that you guys get away so much!

jillian said...

lake tahoe is SOOO pretty! I wish I could go there. I have never been. I cant believe how big blakely is getting!

Sarah Pugmire said...

you guys are the cutest little family! Im sad Im not gonna see you when I come to Utah:( We'll have to get a bunch of girls together another time though for sure!

Brady and Lauren said...

What a fun trip! I'm so glad you guys were able to get away before the crazy summer. Love the pics!

THE BELL FAMILY

Blog Archive