Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Never a Dull Moment with the Bell's!!!

So since the Bell's are from Texas I guess that is why Scott has wanted to go sledding everynight. About at 10:30 he always says time to go sledding and if I say no he asks me every 5 minutes! I do got to say that it's so fun though! This night especially!
Trying to stay warm, an excuse to cuddle!
I wish you could see the icicles on his face! He seriously biffed it so bad! Hilarious.
Shelby and I getting ready to crash! Everytime Justin went done he went flying and rolled about 5 times. Then he got so frustrated cuz he couldn't walk up the hill so Scott told him to take off his boots just jokingly and next thing you know Just is scaling the mountains in his sock! Only in this family!

7 comments:

Callie said...

How fun! I love sledding! You have way cute in laws.

Lisa said...

That looks so cold...but totally fun! I am dying to go sledding now!!

Hailey Smoot Kandell said...

ok scott needs to call eric one night, he would love it!!!

Eric and Megan said...

I'm so jealous that you guys live so close to such an awesome sledding hill! Your hubby is such a kid at heart - I love it! Cute pics!

Anonymous said...

Okay count me and Bo in next time. I love sledding after the cabin experience! Thanks again Chelsea for bringing that treat to Brin's blessing!

Anonymous said...

Looks fun-haven't been sledding all year. You guys have inspired me

Unknown said...

you look great! i loved reading your blog! i'm glad you found us too. It's been way too long! How's life, looks like its been a blast! where are you guys living these days?? what are you both up too?? its so good to hear from you. miss ya! talk to you laters. lets keep in touch cute girl!

THE BELL FAMILY

Blog Archive